An agricultural dealership located in the Central Wheatbelt is looking for a permanent Service Manager to join their team. This position can start immediately but our client is willing to wait for right person! Our client is keen to secure a highly motivated and experienced individual who is able to hit the ground running, and in return you will be offered a highly competitive salary package!
Your responsibilities will include Service Management and Workshop Management working mainly on larger agricultural equipment used in medium to large broadacre farming operations.
As the Workshop Superivisor, you willl have overall responsilbility of all workshop activities, as well as the field service crew. Main Duties include:
- Leading and motivating a small team of tradesmen to maintain a positive work environment that is productive, efficient and works to high standards;
- Managing all mechanical work for the workshop and field service crew;
- Customer Service and relationship management is a pivotal part of the role;
- Working on the tools in both workshop and field service jobs;
- Providing technical advice for both workshop staff and clients in diagnostic and repairs;
- Troubleshooting issues from parts availability, absent staff and dealing with any customer issues;
- Equipment modification quotes and scheduling;
- You may also be required to work on the tools.
As the Service Manager, your main responsilbities will be:
- Managing/scheduling all mechanical work for the workshop and field service crew;
- Creating job orders and liaising with mechanical staff to ensure they are aware of the scope of work;
- Management of warranty claims, ensuring reports and documentation are completed in order to provide as much factual information as possible, in order to make an informed & fair decision;
- Writing up and managing quotes for service, repair, overhauls and modifications;
- Scheduling Pre and Post Season equipment services and checks – Seeding & Harvesting;
- Customer Service and relationship management;
- Liaising with in house parts department for parts procurement, quotes and invoicing;
- Trade Qualified Agricultural Equipment Mechanic;
- 4 years experience at an Agricultural Dealership or Agricultural mechanical service provider as a Leading Hand, Workshop Manager or Service Manager;
- Administration experience;
- Customer service skills;
- Technical knowledge.
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-schemeClick to Apply