General Farm Hand with mechanical background required on a 12,500 acre mixed property located close to Merredin, 2.5hours from the heart of Midland / 3 hrs from Perth.
Merredin is a MAJOR REGIONAL CENTRE located in the WA Wheatbelt with a young, vibrant and family friendly community spirit. The township has plenty on offer including two primary schools, sporting clubs, community and leisure centre and district olympic swimming pool!
Our client is flexible when considering skills/ experience therefore the successful candidate will ideally possess one of, or a combination of, the following skills/ experience:
- Hold a HD mechanic qualification (desirable)
- Have a strong mechanical background
- Have large broad acre machinery experience
- Happy to work with sheep when required
- Hold MC truck licence preferably (HR minimum would be essential)
What's on offer:
- Negotiable salary based on experience
- Subsidised rental in town (90%)
- Use of work vehicle
- Farm located only 5km from Merredin township
NB: This is a non smoking property
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL JADE OR REBECCA FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 9477 6600 or email email@example.com