- Do you have an interest in servicing modern agricultural machinery?
- Do you have an agricultural background?
- Do you have a mechanical background and qualification?
This permanent position could be for you!
Overview Of Role:
- Several wheatbelt locations in WA.
- Repair, recondition, assemble and service equipment as assigned by the Service Manager;
- Repair or recondition customer equipment;
- Carry out pre delivery checks on new equipment as directed per pre-delivery checklist;
- Assemble new equipment.
The right person looks like this:
- Top notch communication skills;
- Technology savvy;
- Passion for agriculture and big toys;
- Possess a genuine interest with a desire to learn;
- Enjoy working in a team;
- Self motivated;
- Take pride in your work.
Don't miss out on working for a fantastic company where there are many career paths and endless opportunities!
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL JADE OR REBECCA FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 08 9477 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.