- Do you have an interest in servicing modern agricultural machinery?
- Do you have an agricultural background?
- Do you have a mechanical background and qualification?
This permanent role could be for you!
A fantastic opportunities has become available to work with a reputable organisation in the agricultural field with locations within several wheatbelt locations in WA.
Overview Of Role:
- Repair, recondition, assemble and service equipment as assigned by the Service Manager;
- Repair or recondition customer equipment;
- Carry out pre delivery checks on new equipment as directed per pre-delivery checklist;
- Assemble new equipment.
The right person looks like this:
- Top notch communication skills;
- Technology savvy;
- Passion for agriculture and big toys;
- Have a thirst for learning;
- Enjoy working in a team;
- Self motivated;
- Take pride in your work.
Don't miss out on working for a fantastic company where there are many career paths and endless opportunities!
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-schemeClick to Apply