General Farm Hand required in Lake King, Western Australia. This is a permanent role so if you are looking for a step up in your career, this is a great stepping stone. To be considered you must have a solid farming background.
Located on 3,800 ha cropping property, you will be the main spraying operator and header operator working alongside the owner as well as 2-3 casuals during the busy seeding and harvest periods.
This position is available to commence now.
- Spraying experience, ideally with chem cert;
- Extensive header experience;
- Welding and ability to repair and modify equipment;
- Ideally a strong workshop aptitude (be able to do maintenance, servicing, calibrating, welding, repairs and modifications).
- Machinery is well looked after so these skills are essential.
- You'll have the ability to work unsupervised and capability to run the operation down the track when the Owner is away. A great chance to take that step up!
- HC truck licence (farmer will upgrade to MC if you desire)
- If you have extensive header experience (or MC licence) with less spraying experience, this will also be considered.
Hours of work:
- Generally 5 days a week and up to 7 days per week during the busy seasonal periods.
- Machinery is excellent, modern and well maintained with GPS/auto steer.
- This is a very relaxed working environment and would suit those looking for a work/family life balance;
- Accommodation is available on farm and can suit singles, couples and families (2x1 cottage, however a larger 4x2 home will be available in the coming months)
- Attractive salary on offer is commensurate with skills;
- Meals provided during seeding and harvest;
- Work vehicle provided;
- Plenty of flexibility on offer with this role!
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL JADE OR REBECCA FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 9477 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Click to Apply