An agricultural dealership located in the South East of WA, close to our beautiful coastline, is looking for a permanent Agricultural Mechanic to join their team. This position can start immediately but our client is willing to wait for right person! You will be providing both field service and workshop based mechanical services working mainly on larger agricultural equipment used in medium to large broad acre farming operations. Machinery will include various makes/models of tractors, headers, seeder bars, spraying rigs, balers.
Our client is keen to secure a highly motivated and experienced individual who is able to hit the ground running, and in return you will be offered a highly competitive salary package!
- Pre-Season Equipment Checks & Reports
- Hourly/Scheduled Servicing – Minor & Major
- Diagnosis & Repair – Emergency call out, scheduled and workshop based
- Overhaul & Rebuild
- Modifications & Upgrades
- Engine & Major Component Change Outs
- New Build Assembly
- New Machine Set-up & Client Training
- Warranty Claims & Service
The right person looks like this:
- Top notch communication skills;
- Technology savvy;
- Passion for agriculture and big toys;
- Have a thirst for learning;
- Enjoy working in a team;
- Self motivated;
- Take pride in your work.
Don't miss out on working for a fantastic company where there are many career paths and endless opportunities!
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-schemeClick to Apply