Agricultural dealership located in the South East of WA, looking for a permanent Agricultural Mechanic to join their team. This position can start immediately but our client is willing to wait for right person! You will be responsible for both field and workshop based mechanical services working on larger agricultural equipment used in medium-large broad acre farming operations. Machinery will include various makes/models of tractors, headers, seeder bars, spraying rigs, balers.
Our client is keen to secure a highly motivated and experienced individual who is able to hit the ground running, and in return you will be offered a highly competitive salary package!
- Pre-Season Equipment Checks & Reports
- Hourly/Scheduled Servicing – Minor & Major
- Diagnosis & Repair – Emergency call out, scheduled and workshop based
- Overhaul & Rebuild
- Modifications & Upgrades
- Engine & Major Component Change Outs
- New Build Assembly
- New Machine Set-up & Client Training
- Warranty Claims & Service
- Top notch communication skills;
- Technology savvy;
- Passion for agriculture and big toys;
- Have a thirst for learning;
- Enjoy working in a team;
- Self motivated;
- Take pride in your work.
Don't miss out on working for a fantastic company where there are many career paths and endless opportunities!
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here:
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL JADE OR REBECCA FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 08 9477 6600 or email email@example.com