A great employer is seeking a General Farm Hand to work autonomously on farm located in Smeaton, Victoria - only 30 minutes from major regional town Ballarat! This is a long term career opportunity for someone who has has a genuine passion for farming and are looking for job stability.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Maintaining yard, maintain/erection of fences.
- Operate various farm machinery as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 70 - 80% of the role will be to do full spectrum of Fencing requirements
- 20 - 30% - livestock and general farm hand duties including driving tractors, sowing and baling.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Organised and forward thinking with the ability to prioritise tasks and deadlines.
- Be reliable, trustworthy and hard working.
Register your details and complete the online application form.
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme.
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL JADE OR REBECCA FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 9477 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.