Our client, a family owned and run mixed enterprise across 3000ha based in the Wagin region, are now looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated permanent General Farm Hand with livestock skills to join their team.
- Winter crop is 1500ha which includes canola, oats, barley and wheat
- Currently run 12,000 merino sheep
- Modern JD equipment with GPS and Autosteer
- Work vehicle and phone will be provided with provision
- Great location - within 1.5hr drive of Bunbury / 2 hr drive of Albany
Some responsibilities include:
- Chaser bin operation
- HR truck license
- Airseeder operation
- Spreading - JD GPS and Autosteer
- Shearing - mustering, drenching and backlining
- Crutching - mustering, drafting, push up to crutching trailer
- Mulesing - work on cradle, picking up lambs
- Machinery - maintenance and workshop duties
- General mixed farm work
It is essential you have farming machinery experience and livestock skills coupled with a solid background working on a mixed broadacre property for this position. You will be doing some long hours and also manual handling so must be fit & healthy to be able to carry out heavy load tasks.
Suited to an individual looking to become part of this team and be settled in this position. Couple or small family would suit as well.
Accommodation provided with a choice of either a 3x1 brick and tile homestead with a near new kitchen and bathroom or a 3x1 fibro house with a pool! Great for those summer months!
This is an excellent career progression opportunity, working with a great employer.
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL JADE OR REBECCA FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 9477 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.