Are you looking for an AMAZING career progression opportunity where you can apply your extensive farming experience whilst stepping up into a unique leadership role? This may well be your chance to secure and establish yourself within a progressive, MIXED FARM enterprise working closely with the Farm Owner.
- Proven track record as a seasoned Farm Hand within a broadacre cropping enterprise
- Experienced boomspray and seeder operator
- Leadership qualities with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- The ability to communicate effectively and promote a positive team environment
- Competent machine operator varying across a wide range of farming equipment
- Ability to maintain tractors, front end loaders, motorbikes, as well as building maintenance and fencing
- Non-smoker (preferred)
- HR driver’s license
About the Role:
- Mixed farm operation
- Under the direction of, and working closely with the Farm Owner, ensure the effective, productive and efficient running of the enterprise
- Operate all modern equipment relative to a mixed farming enterprise as and when required
- A focus of maintaining and improving infrastructure as required
- Possess the necessary skills to maintain fencing, water systems, sheds, roads and machinery at a very high standard
- Sheep handling experience.
- Mechanical and welding experience desirable.
What's on offer?
- Immediate commencement available!
- Modern machinery
- Salary of up to $85,000pa (negotiated, dependent on relevant skills and experience)
- End of year performance based bonus and incentive scheme
- Use of work vehicle on farm and reasonable local use and personal fuel allowance
- Mobile phone
- Meals provided when doing long days and a quota of meat
- 50 hours per week (varying seasonally).
- Suited to settled singles, married couples or families looking to 'nest'
- Quaint 3 x 1 cottage with newly refurbished laundry and veranda's, garage, reticulated lawns/ garden, air conditioning
- Paid electricity
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to work with a modern outfit who understands the importance of employee reward and recognition.
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL JADE OR REBECCA FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON (08) 9477 6600 or email email@example.com.
Click to Apply