Great kick start for your farming career OR if you have the experience and want to settle down with your family, this is a brilliant opportunity to achieve exactly that. This is a large 100% cropping enterprise of wheat, barley and canola.
- Can-do attitude, which means you are open and keen to learn
- You're an honest, trustworthy individual with a genuine interest in farming
- A good team player, you get along well with others and hold importance in the value of common courtesy
- Serious commitment towards securing long term employment - we are looking for someone who sees the benefit of consolidating your experience over a few years with the same employer
- In addition to the above, a background in farming would be advantageous
- If you hold a trade qualification in an unrelated field and are looking to branch out into something different such as farming, this will also be highly regarded
- HC truck licence preferred
About the Role:
- Operation of all broadacre cropping related machinery
- General farm hand duties such as maintaining infrastructure, paddock preparation and maintaining/repairs of equipment
- Occassional truck driving when required, carting grain/ lime/ gypsum
Accomodation / Package / Benefits:
- 4x2 unfurnished home with pool which is close to town and schools
- School bus available from farm driveway
- Monday-Friday family friendly hours, increasing during peak periods
- Salary negotiable depending on the candidate and what attributes and skills you bring to the table
- John Deere machinery
We look forward to hearing from you. Apply Now!
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL JADE OR REBECCA FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 9477 6600 or email email@example.com.