If you are passionate about Agriculture and looking to secure a fantastic farming role but can’t seem to find an employer who is prepared to give you the experience, then look no further! Our client is willing to train you in any aspect of farm machinery operation if you have the right attitude, strong work ethic and a genuine passion for farming. This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
Good Things To Know:
- 100% cropping enterprise
- Good mobile phone coverage (Telstra)
- Good internet
- Immediate commencement available
About the Role:
- General Farm Hand duties responsible for operating machinery related to a 100% cropping enterprises
- Some spraying will be required
- General maintenance and repairs, workshop duties
- Other duties as required to help out throughout the year
- Truck driving
- Ideally you will possess 1-2 years relevant experience;
- Our client is willing to train the right person in any areas required;
- Strong work ethic;
- Genuine passion for farming / farm industry;
- Minimum HR licence;
- Our client will upskill and cover associated costs to upgrade to MC!
What's on Offer
- Salary of up to $80,000 per annum
- Accommodation, electricity and personal fuel
- Choice of accommodation dependent on candidate
- Brand new recreation centre offering a variety of sports, incl football, hockey, netball, tennis and lawn bowls.
- New swimming pool which offers junior swimming club and water aerobics
- Golf Club!
- Extremely good district High School (nominated for school of the year in 2018!)
This is a fantastic role offering great working conditions with family friendly activities in close proximity. Register your interest today.
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL JADE OR REBECCA FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 08 9477 6600 or email email@example.com.Click to Apply