Good Things To Know:
- Predominately a cropping enterprise with 5000ha cropping and 800 sheep / 200 cows
- Modern machinery
- Rotate spraying with you and 2 x other spray operators
- Immediate commencement available
- Paid per hour for every hour worked!!
- Average 50hrs per week (Mon-Fri) during off peak, increasing during busy periods
- Meals provided during busy periods
- Conveniently located between Albany and Esperance
About The Role:
- A great position that you can settle into and make your own!
- Machine operation associated with all things cropping (ground prep, seeding, spraying, header operation etc)
- Opportunity to step up and take on additional responsibility
- Working 1:1 with the farm owner assisting with planning necessary farming operations and implement agreed plans
- Coordinate/ oversee seasonal workers to ensure tasks are being undertaken adequately
- May be required to assist with grain and fertiliser cartage during seeding/harvest
- Ideally you will have an MC licence, however this is not essential
- Good mechanical skills
- Competent machine operator
- Previous spraying experience, however not essential
- Willingness to take on additional responsibility and take pride in your work
- Good communication skills with the ability to train casual staff when required
- Enthuastic, proactive and passionate about farming
- You bring a mature and level headed approach towards your career development
- 2 bedroom FURNISHED home, located on farm (approximately 8km from main farm. Located in a quiet area, nicely hidden away from the main farming operation. Suitable for a small family.
Apply now to ensure you secure this awesome, rare opportunity and take that next step in your farming career!!
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL JADE OR REBECCA FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 08 9477 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Click to Apply