Act quickly - this is the role everyone is looking for - so don't delay. Submit your application for consideration TODAY!
Good Things To Know:
- Mixed property
- 6,000 ewes and 6,000ha cropping programme
- Employer pride themselves on being a very professional unit, therefore seek a like-minded individual
- Progressive employer, currently within a period of growth
- Very supportive work environment, embracing young families in the local community
- Large agricultural machinery all GPS controlled
About The Role:
- Working with the farm owners, you will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of farming on the property
- Machinery operation - seeding/spreading/harvesting
- NO SPRAYING REQUIRED
- Sheep work
- Varied duties, depending on the time of year and priorities at the time
- Prior experience within mixed farming environment
- Tractor driving experience
- Experienced with operating large ag machinery
- GPS knowledge and experience
- Ability to work NIGHT SHIFT during seeding (4 weeks of the year)
- Physically fit and capable around livestock
- MUST HAVE minimum HR licence (or ability and willingness to upgrade immediately)
- MC licence is preferred
What's On Offer
- Awesome benefits on offer!
- Accommodation (20km from Quairading) comprises of a beautifully presented family home, 3x1 brick & tile, with cosy wood burner for winter and a swimming pool and air conditioning for the summer months!
- Great hourly rate - paid for every hour worked!
- Family friendly working hours - 40hrs per week, Monday to Friday
- (Hours increasing during seeding and harvest)
- Young families are welcomed to the town which offers a District High School from kindy to Year 10
- Local sporting culture is alive and well with football, cricket, netball, bowls, tennis etc
- Child Care options available and employment opportunities for partners.
- Reliable mobile phone coverage
- Work ute provided to travel to and from work and private use on negotiation
What an amazing list of value adds!
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL JADE OR REBECCA FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 9477 6600 or email email@example.com.