Good Things To Know:
- Family owned and operated
- Mixed farming operation, on 8500ha property
- 13,000 sheep
- Professional and friendly employer
- Fantastic company culture
- Sheep stud on farm
About The Role:
- Primarily responsible for general sheep work (drenching, crutching, backlining)
- General farm hand duties comprising roughly 30% of the role
- Required to work weekends during shearing season
- No shearing will be required
- Sheep experience will be considered highly favourable
- Will also consider applicants who have dairy / cattle experience
- You have a can-do attitude, are honest and reliable
- You are physically fit and healthy and not afraid of hard work
- Fencing experience beneficial
What's On Offer:
- Negotiable salary, dependent upon experience
- Fantastic working environment
- On-farm accommodation, flexible to suit singles, couples or families
- Great working hours - Monday to Friday, 40hrs per week with additional hours required during shearing
- Immediate commencement!
Due to the anticipated high number of applications we recommend you enquire or apply today - we will be moving very quickly to progress suitable applicants.
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme.
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL JADE OR REBECCA FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 9477 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.