Great opportunity for an experienced operator to join a large mixed farming enterprise in Moora, WA. The successful candidate must have consiberable spraying experience, some livestock skills and be mechanically minded. MC truck licence is preferred however not essential.
Good Things To Know:
- This role is for those individuals that like to work hard and be rewarded for it!
- Additional hours and hard-work will be required during seeding/harvest, possible work on weekends and assisting where needed with livestock.
- Spraying experience
- Stockmanship skills to assist at busy times
- Mechanically minded - maintain machinery, service and repair
- Minimum 2-3 years broadacre machinery skills
- Excellent communicator
- Demonstrated abilty to apply initiative
- Possess exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to self-manage and plan ahead
- GPS/Autosteer and tech savvy
- MC licence preferred, or willingness to upgrade
Whats On Offer:
- Very attractive salary commensurate with your skills and experience
- Accommodation comprises of 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, located only 10km from Moora, WA
- Professional, family owned and operated workplace
Please note this is a permanent position and not available to Working Holiday Visa Holders.
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL JADE OR REBECCA FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 08 9477 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org