A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced machinery operator to join a farming operation located near Albany, WA. This role is suited to either an experienced operator looking for a local, stable farming opportunity or alternatively, an individual looking to build on a limited background in farming who is passionate about the industry and willing to learn!
Good Things To Know:
- Located approx 45 minutes from Albany, WA
- Large and developing mixed farming business
- Non-smoking workplace
About THe Role:
- Operation of all farm machinery associated with the cropping enterprise;
- Undertake equipment maintenance and repairs;
- Work within a team to ensure all cropping activities are carried out in a timely manner.
- First and foremost, you are an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a genuine interest/ passion for farming and thrive in a challenging work environment;
- Experienced machinery operator including air seeder, chaser bin and harvesting equipment - OR;
- Have limited experience looking for a genuine opportunity to develop upon your current farming skillset;
- Reliable, and possess a flexible approach to meet the demands of an ever-changing work environment;
- HR licence is preferred, however not essential;
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and use your initiative.
What's On Offer:
- Hourly rate negotiable, commensurate with your skills/ experience;
- Paid for every hour worked;
- Family friendly work hours, increasing during busy periods;
- Accommodation is NOT AVAILABLE ON FARM, therefore you will reside locally or are willing to relocate.
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL JADE OR REBECCA FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 9477 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.