Our client, a well-established 8,600ha, 100% cropping enterprise located at Lake King is seeking a highly motivated individual to join their team.
About the Role:
- Assist in the day to day operations on the farm.
- Operate a range of modern farm machines and trucks as and when required; including spraying, header, gypsum dump truck driving and general farm work.
- Undertake all General Farm Hand duties associated with a large 100% cropping enterprise.
- Strong mechanical experience.
- Carry out general farm maintenance including fencing and building repairs
- Work within the organisations Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Hold a car licence, and MC truck licence preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience within a similar role will be highly regarded.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Possess an enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- You will have to be team player and have the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Genuine passion and motivated by establishing your long term career within the industry.
What's on Offer:
- Salary of $70K+ dependent on experience; to be determined by the client at interview.
- Neat and tidy well maintained unfurnished properties for families and singles. As well as electricity and meals during seeding and harvest.
- 30km to nearest town towns and facilities including supermarkets, hotel, sports, Primary and Secondary schools.
Click to Apply
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here:
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL JADE OR REBECCA FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 08 9477 6600 or email email@example.com