Located in the heart of the Wheatbelt and less than 300km from Perth, our client is a family owned and operated cropping enterprise seeking an experienced General Farm Hand to join their team.
Good Things To Know:
- 100% cropping enterprise
- Good mobile phone coverage (Telstra)
- Good internet
About the Role:
- General Farm Hand duties responsible for operating machinery related to a 100% cropping enterprises
- Some spraying will be required
- General maintenance and repairs, workshop duties
- Other duties as required to help out throughout the year
- Truck driving
- Mechanically minded with the ability to undertake repairs and maintenance to a high standard
- Possess 1-2 years relevant experience;
- Strong work ethic;
- Genuine passion for farming / farm industry;
- Minimum HR licence, HC or MC preferred however our client will upskill and cover associated costs to upgrade to MC.
What's on Offer
- Salary of up to $80,000 per annum (this will be depending on your skils & experience)
- Accommodation, electricity and personal fuel
- Brand new recreation centre offering a variety of sports, incl football, hockey, netball, tennis and lawn bowls.
- New swimming pool which offers junior swimming club and water aerobics
- Golf Club!
- Extremely good district High School (nominated for school of the year in 2018!)
This is a fantastic role offering great working conditions with family friendly activities in close proximity. Register your interest today.
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL JADE OR REBECCA FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 08 9477 6600 or email email@example.com.Click to Apply