NB. If you are not currently looking, don't forget about our Referral Scheme - we pay YOU $500 if we successfully recruit someone you recommend. Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
Our client, based within close proximity to Perth metro area, is currently seeking an experienced individual who has a genuine interest in working within Agriculture and a proven background within a similar role.
You will be required to diagnose, repair and maintain large, modern Agricultural machinery within a workshop and field service environment, work well within a team and make a positive contribution, the ability to communicate effectively and provide a top quality customer service approach.
An attractive hourly rate and family friendly accommodation is available in return for your exceptional technical ability and positive attitude.
About The Role:
- Diagnose, repair and maintain a range of Agricultural machinery
- Workshop and field based role
- Trade qualified HD mechanic
- Previous experience working with large agricultural machinery
- Electronic Service Tool experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess a genuine interest with a desire to learn;
- Enjoy working in a team
- Take pride in your work.
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL ASHLEIGH FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 9477 6600 or email email@example.comClick to Apply