NB. If you are not currently looking, don't forget about our Referral Scheme - we pay YOU $500 to successfully recruit someone you recommend. Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
Our client, located just over 2 hours from Perth in the beautiful Central Wheatbelt region of Western Australia, is currently seeking an experienced individual who has a genuine interest in working within agriculture industry and will be the frontline interface with customers in conjunction with the Workshop Foreman.
This role will be responsible for processing all vehicle repairs and will concurrently have joint supervision of all service staff.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and Leadership ability
- Ability to interact responsively with customers via phone, email and face to face handling enquiries and managing service bookings
- Ability to organise, oversee and manage workflow for service staff
- Desire to ensure that customer requirements and expectations are fulfilled and exceeded.
- Ability to interpret parts catalogues
- Possess a strong work ethic aligned with our parts and service team
- Be able to follow work flow progress in our workshop
- To be self-motivated and focused on customer loyalty
- To ensure that a high standard of workmanship and a strong attention to detail is maintained
- Proficient computer skills across all Microsoft office applications
- Proficient computer and administration skills
- Have a current driver's licence
- A trade qualification would be highly regarded.
Salary: $80k dependent on tested skills and experience.
Additional benefits: Housing subsidy and use of vehicle on negotiation.
This Central Wheatbelt town has a wide range of activities available including sport and recreation facilities; bowling, cricket, football, netball and hockey. It has local clubs, cultural facilities, youth and senior programs, community initiatives and health and education services catering for singles or families with children of all ages.
There is also an exceptional school that caters from Kindy to Year 10.
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL ASHLEIGH FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 08 9477 6600 or email email@example.com.