NB. If you are not currently looking, don't forget about our Referral Scheme - we pay YOU $500 if we successfully recruit someone you recommend. Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
This is a very unique opportunity for an individual looking to expand upon their mechanical trade skills and contribute to the growth of the business through the application of excellent customer service and client liaison. Often being the first point of contact, you will be required to build strong working relationships with the customer while also utilising your trade expertise by undertaking repairs and maintenance on a range of agricultural machinery.
Reporting to the Manager of Operations, this is a key role within the business and presents a unique and exciting role for a Mechanic to help build the business from the ground up.
Good things to know:
- Family owned and operated, working within a team of tradesman, service/ parts, apprentices and adminstration staff
- Flexible work structures to enable a suitable work/ life balance
- Accommodation options to suit single/ families depending on the needs of the successful candidate
- Face to face interviews will be required for candidates that are shortlisted for the role
About the Role:
- Responsible for all aspects of workshop and field service and repairs
- Acts as the first point of contact for many customers - excellent customer service is a key function of this role
- Conduct machine diagnostics to accurately identify faults and repairs
- Assemble and maintain agricultural implements including spreaders, seeding and spraying equipment and cultivation equipment
- Service and repair hay equipment including large square balers, round balers, mowers, rakes and tedders
- Work may be required outside of business hours, on an as required basis.
- Trade qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic
- Posses a thorough knowledge of agricultural equipment, including tier 4 diesel engines, petrol engines, transmissions (CVT and powershift and HST), hydraulics, electrics, front axles and steering
- Competent in the use of OEM computer software packages to maintain and diagnose tractor faults
- Customer service orientated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work with the owners to grow the business, have the ability to talk with customers and build positive customer relationships
- MR truck licence or willingness to obtain
- Professional presentation and positive disposition
- Ability to analyse situations and provide logical solutions
- Possess own set of general tools
What's on offer:
- Very attractive hourly rate, dependant on your skills and experience
- Accommodation options to suit the needs of the successful candidate
- Genuine professional development opportunity
- Be a part of a growing business and contribute to the ongoing success of a family owned and operated business
Please note: You will be required to provide at least 2x recent referees that can verify and validate your experience. Referess must be relevant to your employment history and be from a direct manager/ supervisor.
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL ASHLEIGH FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 08 9477 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to Apply