NB. If you are not currently looking, don't forget about our Referral Scheme - we pay YOU $500 if we successfully recruit someone you recommend. Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
Good Things To Know:
- 40 hours per week
- Bus route to farm gate available.
- Weekend and holiday work will be required, when necessary.
- Hourly rate - $25.5 p/hr.
About The Role:
- Machinery operation associated with spreading, slashing, cultivating and seeding;
- Responsible for all means of cattle work - feeding, mustering, marking, drenching, miscellaneous yard work;
- Maintaining water resources and plants;
- Repair, maintain and installation of farm fencing;
- Maintenance of all farm machinery and tools;
- Tree pruning and removal/ clearance of pruning;
- Picking up feed, checking boundaries, fire break installation.
- Minimum 2 years experience within a similiar role is essential;
- Reside locally (or willing to relocate) as accommodation is not available on farm.
Click to Apply
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL ASHLEIGH FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 9477 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org