NB. If you are not currently looking, don't forget about our Referral Scheme - we pay YOU $500 if we successfully recruit someone you recommend. Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
Good Things To Know:
- Professional enterprise offering long term, secure employment and career progression opportunities.
- Grain enterprise consists of canola, barley, oats, wheat and export hay.
- 3,000 head of Sheep.
- Bus route past property.
- District High School.
- Less than 2 hours from Perth.
About the Role
- Operating broadacre machinery.
- Predominant focus on Hay Carting.
- Unencumbered MC license essential.
- Machinery maintenance and workshop duties as required.
- Adherance to safe working practices and compliance with safe operation of equipment.
- SPONSORSHIP CANDIDATES ENCOURAGED!!!
- A good understanding and knowledge of cropping and sheep farm work, and a genuine passion for farming.
- Professionalism with high standards.
- Interested in developing and growing your skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen and learn and fit seamlessly into the existing well established team.
- Ability to take instruction and work autonomously.
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive Salary package ranging from $50 - $70k dependent on skills and experience.
- 3 x 2 Farm House; recently re-roofed, and upgraded.
- Electricity and gas supplied.
- Work Ute supplied.
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL ASHLEIGH FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 08 9477 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgClick to Apply