NB. If you are not currently looking, don't forget about our Referral Scheme - we pay YOU $500 if we successfully recruit someone you recommend. Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
Good Things To Know:
- Primary School 30kms from farm
- High School to Year 10 - 60kms from farm (the farmer is currently building a house closer to the high school for families - will take up to 12 months)
- Sporting clubs: hockey, netball, tennis, bowls, football and swimming pool.
- Restaurants, Pubs, Supermarkets and Banks
- 24kms from the larger centre Carnamah
About The Role:
- Prior broadacre cropping experience desirable.
- Machinery operation including; seeding, harvesting, spreading, deep ripping, spraying, chaser bin/header driver and discing.
- Mechanical duties - must have strong mechanical skills
- Unencumbered Drivers licence.
- Non-smoker preferred.
- Able to integrate seamlessly into a small established team
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work unsupervised, and use initiative.
- Have a practical, hands-on approach demonstrating a positive attitude.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
- Must demonstrate commitment and trustworthiness
- Spraying and header operating experience
What's On Offer:
- Salary: Up to $100k depending on skills and experience
- Comfortable fully furnished 3x1 home; 300m from workshop. (Currently some damage from cyclone - will be fully repaired by the end of 2021)
- Average: 45 hrs p/wk
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL ASHLEIGH FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 08 9477 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to Apply