NB. If you are not currently looking, don't forget about our Referral Scheme - we pay YOU $500 to successfully recruit someone you recommend. Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
This position requires a motivated person interested in building and developing a career in Equipment Sales. The appropriate person will be strongly focused at building relationships internally and externally of the business, is detail orientated and is prepared to apply the necessary energy to develop their professional sales career in this extremely exciting industry.
The rewards are significant and with the appropriate attitude and effort the person would be well remunerated for their achievements. To assist the best person, the business is prepared to invest the time and resources to support the development of your career. The business will ensure you are supported appropriately and will offer all the necessary training and development required to maintain you achieve great career success.
We openly encourage persons whom are interested in joining this progressive family business and willing to put the appropriate effort in developing their selling and sales skills. Great incentive structures will be provided to entice and retain the best candidate and position you for absolute success in the years ahead.
Good things to Know:
- Situated in a Central Wheatbelt town in Western Australia.
- Wide range of activities available including sport and recreation facilities; bowling, cricket, football, netball and hockey.
- Local clubs, cultural facilities, youth and senior programs, community initiatives and health and education services catering for singles or families with children of all ages.
- There is also an exceptional school that caters from Kindy to Year 10.
About the Role:
- Actively call on customers promoting the business products and services
- Work with Sales Manager to build customer objectives and time and territory management planning..
- Maintain a database of customers and making daily entries of activities and follow up needed to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct field/customer-based product demonstrations and data collection for use in marketing communications collateral.
- Identify client base requiring new and innovative equipment consult with the customers about the innovation available for their agricultural equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reporting into the Company Director.
- Sales/marketing experience essential
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal.
- Must have strongly demonstrated computer/presentation skills.
- Ability to travel however you will be home 95% of the time so very limited away from home time.
- Expected Contributions and Results:
- Attainment of business plan goals.
- Effective in maintaining working relationships with management team, field sales peers and technical peers, customer service and others at the company, which includes communication, cooperation and team effort.
- Embodiment of the company’s core values which are honesty and integrity first and foremost.
What’s on Offer:
- Salary: $65-$85k dependent on tested skills and experience.
- Additional benefits: Housing subsidy and use of vehicle on negotiation.
Click to Apply
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL ASHLEIGH OR REBECCA FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 08 9477 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org