NB. If you are not currently looking, don't forget about our Referral Scheme - we pay YOU $500 if we successfully recruit someone you recommend. Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced General Farm Hand to join a family owned and operated mixed farming enterprise located in the central wheatbelt of Western Australia. We have received fantastic feedback from past employees who highly recommend our client as a reputable and supportive employer.
Good Things To Know:
- Start date: immediate
- Non-smoking workplace.
- Mixed enterprise - cropping/sheep.
- Modern and very well-maintained machinery.
- Flexible employer with great employee feedback.
- Dinner provided during seeding and harvest.
About The Role:
- Predominantly working alongside the owner, you will be required to undertake a wide range of tasks associated with a mixed farming enterprise.
- Team of 3, increasing during seasonal periods.
- Machinery operation - seeding and harvest.
- General animal husbandry/sheep handling.
- Carry out general maintenance and repairs to machinery/ vehicles/ fencing.
- Broadacre/ Agricultural farming background is ESSENTIAL.
- Competent machinery operator.
- Minimum HR truck licence, and willing to upgrade to HC.
- Livestock experience (sheep).
- Spraying experience desirable.
- Mechanically minded.
- Ability to demonstrate your enthusiasm and passion for farming.
- Thrive on being organised and maintaining a clean and tidy work environment.
- Ability to contribute to a positive team environment within a happy and healthy workplace culture.
What's on Offer:
- From $28- $35/hr dependent on skills and experience.
- Accommodation available.
- Work vehicle provided for work purposes.
- Reward and performance incentives.
- Flexible working environment, very family friendly.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced farm hand to join a family-owned operation, where you are genuinely valued for your hard work and contribution. If this sounds like a position that interests you we would love to hear from you. Register your details today!
Click to Apply
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL ASHLEIGH FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 08 9477 6600 or email email@example.com