NB. If you are not currently looking, don't forget about our Referral Scheme - we pay YOU $500 if we successfully recruit someone you recommend. Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
This role would suit someone who is self-motivated and willing to lead by example through a strong work ethic and respect for others, whilst achieving company goals and objectives to a high standard.
Good Things to Know:
- School bus is available to local primary schools.
- Just two hours to the beautiful coastal town of Bremer Bay
- The area is known for its pink lakes and its famous country Pingrup Races.
About the Role:
- Plan and co-ordinate the stock farming component of the business concerning the Dorper and Merino sheep herds with reference to breeding, raising, marketing, sale and maintenance of their health and condition
- Record and communicate necessary livestock data in an accurate and legible manner
- Mustering and handling of livestock
- Machinery operation and maintenance (light vehicles and agricultural equipment)
- Maintenance of infrastructure such as fences, bores, machinery, buildings and yards
- Involvement in the crop and pasture establishment component of the business concerning the planting, cultivating, harvesting, sale and transportation of crops
- Experience working in a livestock environment with a genuine interest in working with sheep
- Ability to work both with and without supervision in a small team
- Good communication skills
- Sound knowledge and skills relating to vehicle, plant, fencing, water points and buildings maintenance and repairs
- Moderate computer skills
- Current manual HR drivers' license
What's on Offer:
- Salary $65 - $80k depending on experience, with ongoing career opportunities
- Comfortable family accommodation provided on farm (including utilities)
- Work ute
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL ASHLEIGH FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 9477 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgClick to Apply