This position would suit a skilled youthful and enthusiastic person who is adaptable and a quick learner! Applicants must have parts experience, preferably within the agricultural industry. The business will ensure you are supported while you are learning our business and will offer all the necessary training in our specific products.
NB. If you are not currently looking, don't forget about our Referral Scheme - we pay YOU $500 to successfully recruit someone you recommend. Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
Good things to Know:
- Situated in a Central Wheatbelt town in Western Australia.
- Wide range of activities available including sport and recreation facilities; bowling, cricket, football, netball and hockey.
- Local clubs, cultural facilities, youth and senior programs, community initiatives and health and education services catering for singles or families with children of all ages.
- There is also an exceptional school that caters from Kindy to Year 10.
About the Role:
- You must have parts experience, preferably within the agricultural industry.
- Exceptional customer service and organisational skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills.
- Be computer literate.
- Hold an unencumbered C class drivers’ licence.
- Be available to work Saturday mornings and be on call during peak farming seasons.
- Thrive on building strong customer relationships and providing exceptional customer service.
- Be able to carry out a wide variety of duties simultaneously.
- Demonstrated computer literacy.
- Effective in maintaining working relationships within a high performing team in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate a innovative and collaborative approach to your work and be adept at problem solving.
What’s on Offer:
- Salary: Dependent on tested skills and experience.
- Relocation and subsidised Housing.
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME - CALL ASHLEIGH FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 08 9477 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org