Our client is a progressive farming family, who live and breathe their business and are looking for a General Farm Hand to join their enterprise. Start immediately until the end of harvest. This is a mixed enterprise of both cropping and livestock. Fantastic salary dependent on experience. Potential permanent opportunity for the right person.
Good Things to Know:
- 125kms from Geraldton
- Well known for its abundance of wildflowers in spring, Mullewa is one of the few places in the world that the wreath flower grows
About the Role:
- Pre Harvest:
- Sheep work;
- General farm maintenance; fencing, workshop duties and some mechanical;
- At Harvest:
- Primarily responsible for operating different machinery including tractors, headers or chaser bins;
- Working alongside the farm owners and another full-time staff members;
- Experience is preferred but happy to train someone with a desire to learn;
- Non-smoking preferred, certainly not in machines, vehicles or inside accommodation;
- Machinery experience is highly desired but happy to consider someone with less experience;
- Knowledge of Autosteer/GPS;
- Must be physically fit and able;
- Happy to work with livestock (sheep/cows) when required.
What's on Offer:
- $25 - $35 depending on experience;
- Vehicle available for work purposes;
- Working hours: 10 hours per day, 5 days per week. This will increase over harvest;
- Donga with kitchen and lounge;
- Evening meal supplied during harvest.
Our client is seeking a permanent General Farm Hand. Please see Job Ref 153271 for more details.Click to Apply