***FANTASTIC EMPLOYER*** requires a HC truck driver for the 2021 harvest. This is a well run 10,000HA broad acre cropping property located at Lake King (470kms SE of Perth), Western Australia. Fantastic client of ours and comes highly recommended. Running all modern John Deere equipment and MACK and Freightliner trucks. Starting mid October until mid December. Accommodation and all meals supplied. Top pay rates for experienced operators.
Top rates of pay on offer depending on your experience.
You will be carting grain from the paddock to the on farm silos and from time to time you will need to run a load into the local CBH. Therefore you must be flexible and willing to do a variety of tasks including some chaser bin work as well as help service all the machinery in the mornings.
- HC Truck licence is essential;
- Experience with grain carting isn't essential however knowing how to drive a truck with a Road Ranger gearbox is;
- Having a farming background is also essential;
- Experience in operating farm machinery;
- Mechanical aptitude;
- Machinery maintenance and repair capabilities.
Single accommodation and meals are provided during harvest.
Our client is also looking for the following:
- 2x Header Operator. Please see Job Ref 154288 for more details.
- Ground Crew Person. Please see Job Ref 154290 for more details.
Click to Apply