***CAN START NOW*** Are you an experienced operator and looking for a long harvest season? We have received great feedback on this employer from previous casual staff. They are a large hay contractor and will be requiring experienced operators to drive MF and Krone balers for the season. Travelling throughout the Wheatbelt starting September until mid December. For an experienced, motivated operator, you will earn top dollar based on an hourly rate plus a rate per bale. There will be split shifts and plenty of hours (12-13 per day). Those with baling experience will be highly regarded.
- Hay - starting September until late October/early November;
- Straw - starting late October/early November until at least Xmas.
To be successful:
- Strong broad acre machinery skills - those with square baler experience will be highly regarded;
- Must be eager to work long hours;
- Great communication skills and ability to fit within a large team;
- Must be mechanically minded to undertake general maintenance and servicing of machinery;
- Team of 10 balers;
- Krone and Massey balers - all fairly new (1-2 seasons old);
- John Deere 8520 and John Deere 4640 tractors;
- All machinery well maintained and reliable;
- No GPS/Autosteer.
Click to Apply
TOP RATES for experienced, motivated operators plus a rate per bale of 80c per bale. There will be split shifts and plenty of hours (12-13 per day).
Accommodation and ALL food provided during baling season.