NB. If you are not currently looking, don't forget about our Referral Scheme - we pay YOU $500 to successfully recruit someone you recommend. Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
Here is what other candidates had to say!
" Yeah all is good great people and really enjoy it out here"
"Machinery: all good brand new. Hours and pay all good. Would definitely would go back there for harvest."
EXCELLENT EMPLOYER! Our client is looking for experienced Header Operator for NIGHT SHIFT WORK ONLY. Located in Tammin, only 2.5 hours from Perth. MUST HAVE PREVIOUS HARVEST EXPERIENCE AS WORKING ON YOUR OWN. This is a very large property cropping 15000Ha with a great team. Ideally you can commence now as there is plenty of pre-season work to be done. Great hourly rate and accommodation provided. No food but vehicle supplied.What's On Offer:
- Operating modern equipment - 2 x JD S680;
- 10-12 hour days (NIGHT shift). More hours if you prefer;
- 6 day weeks (Sunday off);
- Can start now or late October until Christmas .Opportunity to stay on after harvest to assist with shearing and other sheep work.
- Fully furnished 3 x 1 house available. No rent or bills (unless excessive);
- No meals included;
- Happy to consider couples and those travelling together:
- Work vehicle provided;
- $33+/hr depending on experience;
- Work available post harvest.
Our client is also looking for an experience MC truck driver to drive one of their modern Volvo road trains. Will consider those with road train experience and a valid MC licence.Click to Apply