Our client is looking for a Header Operator for the harvest season, located in Pingaring, on their family run 2200HA farm. Commencing early to mid November, finishing approx Xmas time. Working in a team of 3. Ideally you will have harvest or seeding experience, however those with large broad acre machinery experience will be considered. This is a non smoking workplace.
- Main Duties: Check and maintain all aspects of header, operate header, assist with moving of plant and machinery when necessary, assist with other duties as required (as in times of bans/rain/breakdowns), which may include stock work or general farm work.
- Desirable Skills: Header operation experience, GPS and Autosteer experience, mechanical aptitude desirable but not essential, HC licence (not essential)
What's on offer:
- Hourly Rate (excluding superannuation): Minimum $30 depending on experience;
- Allowance for food, and accommodation provided if necessary;
- Evening meal provided;
- Typical hours: 7am – 10pm 6 days/week;
- Accommodation Supplied or happy to consider those with a caravan.
This is a non-smoking workplace!Click to Apply