Our client is a large contractor based in NSW. Requires harvest staff for hay and harvest. Currently looking for Windrower operators and header operators to join their large team. Start beginning of October.
Our client has work from the beginning of October with the option to stay on for harvest or until February.
- Windrowing: Beginning of October until end of November;
- Harvesting: End of November until end of December;
- Stubble preparation: January until February.
- Operating MacDon windrowers for canola and hay windrowing.
- Operate headers at harvest
- Driving truck to move windrowers (oversize machinery) between farms
- Our client runs a fleet of CASE and MacDon equipment and work throughout NSW
To be considered you will possess:
- Farming experience;
- Preferably have windrowing experience;
- Preferably have header experience;
- Prefer those with minimum HR truck licence;
- Must have GPS experience;
- Large and modern farm machinery experience;
- Have basic mechanical skills;
- Have good English;
- Be able to work in a large team
- Be presentable, clean and tidy
- Happy to share accommodation
- Be capable of working long hours
- Prefer non smokers
What is on offer:
- Good hourly rate ( $27-30/hr);
- Lots of hours (12-16 per day);
- Accommodation: Caravan parks, pubs and hotels;
- Some meals supplied depending on location;
- Couples okay;